We, Petro Tech Co., Ltd is the unique company who offers the comprehensive solutions for projects associcate with Oil and Gas Exploration, Development and Production activities to our customers in Region.
Now, we are looking for the young, energetic personal with the following positions for the efficiency support to our offshore operations.
- Provide leadership to the site management team supported by technical, quality and HSE managers.
- Execute and successfully complete the assigned project through periodic meetings and reviews with company staff, subcontractors and clients ensuring execution of projects within the parameters of time schedule, cost and budget maintaining safety, quality and client satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) procedures and maintain sate and efficient working environment through the HSE team based on which the project is controlled.
- Coordinate with the HSE, quality and technical teams through management review meetings, kick off meetings, daily/weekly progress meetings to keep channels of communication open,review progress, ensure better co-ordination and expedite work within the project team.
- Participate in implementing and monitoring and herence to quality assurance policies and suggest improvements needed for continuous development ot quality management system.
- B.Sc or Diploma in engineering/Safety,Health and Environmental or equivalent
- Speak fluent English language, Experience in Oil & Gas industry is a must
- Preference for those with Oil and Gas Waste Management Experience
- Monitor Site Hazards and take nesessary preventive measurement
- Capable of conducting site safety surveillance and identifying potentially hazardous situations and initiate means to rectify the same.
- Knowledge of different issues concering HSE practices in Oil and Gas Indusry
- Knowledge of task risk analysis, job safety analysis and Accident Reporting System. First Aid, occupational illness and emergency evacuation Possesses very good Decision making skills especially on the emergency situation
- Have a good knowledge of accident investigation methods
- Implement Satety plans procedure and verfifies that the inspections of machinery and equipment used in the site is in result
- Relevant Bachelor or Diploma in Accouting and Finance
- Speak fluent English languages
- Prepare, examine and analyze accountiong records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Interested candidates are invited to submit updated CV with relevant documents and state the expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.